Chocolate CBD Latte
CBD beverages and coffee are becoming very popular, and so here is a deliciously sweet latte recipe containing enough CBD to get you through the day. This recipe doesn’t contain any coffee, and so it is completely caffeine-free, but it tastes so good!
You can make this hot or cold!
Serves: 1 You will need:
- 1 cup milk (or milk alternative, I love Silk Almond Milk)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder (Organic Traditions, Camino etc.)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- CBD oil (sometimes the peppermint CBD is so nice for this)
- Flavorings of choice (sprinkle of cinnamon, or stevia)
- Combine all the ingredients in a small pot (except CBD oil)
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, whisking to break up any clumps. When it begins to simmer, remove from the heat and stir in the CBD oil after.
- Pour into a mug or over ice and serve immediately.